The review is a private student reference when Test joined TeachTutti
English · English (A Level) · English...Full details
£25£22 per/ 60 mins
Welcome from Khadija
Main subject is English Language and English Literature. My aim is to be a role-model and inspire students to pursue their goals whilst improving their English skills. My teaching style changes to adapt to the needs of the student.
Response time: being calculated
To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside the TeachTutti website.
This tutor has all qualifications verified by TeachTutti
Safety check - pending
The enhanced DBS check for this tutor is being processed
Tuition, Explore Learning 2020 to Present
• Assist students in primary school and High school to pass their English and maths exams.
• Gain different skills and expertise by working with pupils who have different learning needs and also students for whom English is an additional language.
Islamic Education Centre Sep 2018 to Present
• Taught a variety of children from the ages of 6 to 14 by utilising effective teaching methodologies.
• Understood the importance of resilience and gained adaptability and problem-solving skills while teaching here.
Deepdale Community Primary School Oct 2017 to Dec 2017
• Developed several skills working around kids, solving problems, and working under time pressure.
University of Central Lancashire Jun 2022 to Aug 2022
Internship | Educational Outreach Officer
• Developed community outreach and education programs and activities for disadvantaged pupils, whilst spending 8 weeks as part of a paid internship.
• Assisted in planning and participating in a summer school for year 10 - 11 students, which took place for a week, where we worked on developing skills, such as communication, teamwork, and character building with the pupils.
• Conducted mentoring sessions for year 9’s and year 6’s across many different schools through collaboration with EAL and SEN students.
Harris Library Sep 2017 to Feb 2018
• Assisted in organising books and getting them ready to be delivered to other libraries in the country.
• Leveraged effective communication skills, while serving people and helping them with any queries.
• Provided learning opportunities for pupils outside of education.
University of Central Lancashire
BA with hons in English Language and Literature
English (A Level)
English Language (A Level)
English Language (GCSE)
English Literature (GCSE)
Tutor availability often changes. We recommend contacting Khadija to arrange a time.
There is a three day notice period for booking requests.
06 November 2022
This is a reference from a private student when Khadija joined TeachTutti
Khadija was my tutor for my GCSE exams this summer. I was exceptionally impressed with the quality of teaching. From my school, I was predicted a grade 4 for both English Language and English Literature. However, with the skills and dedication of Khadija, I achieved a grade 7 and 6.