Get in touch
Tutors choose their pricing for 30, 45, and 60 minute lessons. A service fee and handling fee are added to the total cost (the payment breakdown is shown when booking a lesson).
Lessons continue in a rolling four lesson block. Each block payment will only be taken after all lessons have been completed from the current block. You will be notified when your tutor submits a lesson claim.
You can book a lesson from the tutor's profile:
- Select a date and length. You will then be able to choose a suitable time slot.
- Create a payment method to confirm the booking request. The tutor will be contacted to confirm the booking.
Contact the tutor directly to cancel a lesson. You must give 24 hours notice or the tutor can claim the full lesson cost.
Lessons can take place at the student's home, at the home of the tutor, or online. Lesson pricing may vary depending on the location.
Please contact TeachTutti using the above form to stop tuition. We will notify your tutor. Unless requested, your account will remain active.
A full refund is guaranteed for your first lesson if you decide to stop tuition within 48 hours.
Refunds are not provided for following lessons.
- Click 'Chat' on the tutor's profile.
- Send a message to the tutor.
- We will email you when the tutor responds.