This tutor has all qualifications verified by TeachTutti
This tutor has an enhanced DBS check
The latest safety check for this tutor is from 2020
I have more than 10 years experience working in Education in various roles. Students have described me as a calm, patient and adaptable teacher. I am able to create personalised lessons which fit well with your particular needs and interests to ensure you achieve your language learning goals. I am experienced in the following areas:
• Conversation classes to help students increase fluency, accuracy and confidence speaking English.
• Business English classes for those are looking to improve their English language skills for work purposes.
• Preparing students for a various exams including the Cambridge Exams P.E.T., C.A.E. and F.C.E. as well as IELTS. Achievements include 100% pass rate for PET (all students achieving highest grade - pass with merit) and FCE (all students achieving grade C or above) and target grades of 7/9 or above achieved for all IELTS students.
• English for academic purposes, assisting with essay writing or presentation skills for those studying undergraduate or post graduate degrees in U.K.
• I have taught in Primary School, at Spanish based language schools as well as online to children based in China. I am familiar with the National Curriculum including phonics programmes to help children quickly integrate and get up to speed in U.K. primary school or to improve their English language skills in general.
I am happy to have a call to discuss language learning needs and work together to develop classes particularly suited to you.
University of Cambridge
University of Sussex
B.A. Social Anthropology
English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
IELTS and ESOL
Early Years and Reception
Primary (Key Stage 1)
Primary (Key Stage 2)
Tutor availability often changes. We recommend contacting Helen to arrange a time.
There is a three day notice period for booking requests.