Toptutors - Rewarding quality tuition
Toptutor is a status that we award to tutors who have a proven high standard of teaching and are highly rated by their students.
To guarantee Toptutors will maintain a high quality of teaching, only those tutors who have proven their experience and quality over the past year are given Toptutor status. The benefits of being a Toptutor include the following:
- Special recognition - you are clearly marked as a Toptutor on your profile and in the search results. This helps you to stand out from other tutors.
- Visibility - Toptutors are displayed higher in search results, showing your tutor preview to more users on average.
- Exclusive - there is a Toptutor search filter so users can narrow their search and seek out only the best tutors.
How to become a Toptutor
Every 3 months, we assess all tutors who have met the following criteria. If we approve your profile, you will earn or maintain your status as a Toptutor:
- 5+ students - Toptutors need to have a minimum of 5 regular students and have taught at least 60 lessons over the past year. Customers will know you are an experienced tutor.
- 5 star ranking - Toptutors have a minimum of 5 reviews by TeachTutti students and your overall ranking is 5 stars. Students know they will receive a consistently high teaching standard.
- 80+ response rate - Toptutors have a prompt response rate and reply to a minimum of 80% of all new messages within a few hours. This assures customers that they will get a quick reply when they contact a Toptutor.
- Prompt invoicing - Toptutors invoice punctually and on average claim for completed lessons on the day they took place. Students know they will be invoiced punctually for lessons.
Paying and messaging tutors
Some people may suggest that you chat on Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, by text, or somewhere other than TeachTutti. If you talk outside of TeachTutti's messaging platform, you will lose the protections of our payment guarantee, refund policy, and Terms of Service.